Thread Subject: New CLeaned up versions of the Reorg and alsothe FIlter Tools
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Thu, Feb 08 2007 10:18 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The following NEW documents and tools are available on the General Subgroup
1) Clean version of Reorganization
- this is a simple HTML page
2) 3 tools now - <http://trace.wisc.edu/semipub/filter/>
1) PRODUCT TYPE -
o Show only those provisions for a PRODUCT TYPE
o Allows you to just choose, Web or Phone or some other product
type and have only the provisions that could apply to that product type
2) PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS -
o Show only those provisions for a PRODUCT with particular
o Allows designers to indicate the characteristics of their product
(could be of mixed type or special type) and have only the provisions that
culd apply to that product type appear.
3) DISABILITY BENEFIT -
o Shows only those provisions that benefit people with a particular
type of disability.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None