Thread Subject: thoughts from another discussion (related)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Thu, Feb 08 2007 10:18 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: thoughts from another discussion (related)"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
>> /This article states that most DVD players don't support closed
>On a similar note, I learned this morning that the strict definition of
>"podcast" doesn't allow video files to be captioned. From what I
>understand, if a QuickTime file includes a text track (which is how you
>include captions for this format), then it can't be downloaded via
>iTunes or played on an iPod...
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: David Poehlman: "Re: thoughts from another discussion (related)"
- Previous message in Thread: None