Thread Subject: Brainstorm #1 - touchscreens
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Truesdell Nick
Date: Fri, Feb 16 2007 9:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Does this imply that a touchscreen device has NO reasonable way of
connecting an external device.
If YES - the requirement may potentially suggest a solution like screen
overlays for use by individuals who are blind or layout considerations
for people with mobility impairments.
If NO - the solution may be something as simple as "able to connect a
device (keyboard, headset, etc.) using standard protocols."
Information Technology Accessibility Center - ITAC
Information Resources Accessibility Program - IRAP
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None