Thread Subject: Re: Reminder - Hardware Conference Call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Randy Marsden
Date: Fri, Feb 16 2007 11:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Robert_Nerhood@Dell.com: "Re: Reminder - Hardware Conference Call"
- Previous message in thread: Robert_Nerhood@Dell.com: "Reminder - Hardware Conference Call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
My apologies to everyone for missing this morningÂ¹s meeting. I woke up to a
drip, drip sound coming from my ceiling. WeÂ¹ve had a snap warm spell here
and the two feet of ice and snow on my roof decided to start melting through
my skylight instead of running off the edge like itÂ¹s supposed to. I
thought that was very inconsiderate of it. Anyway, two hours and several
harrowing slips later, the drips are subsiding.
Again, my apologies Â especially to Rob who had to go solo. Hopefully we
can keep things moving by email.
> From: < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
> Reply-To: "TEITAC desktop/portable (hardware) subcommittee"
> < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
> Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:17:38 -0600
> To: < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
> Subject: [teitac-hardware] Reminder - Hardware Conference Call
> Sorry for the short lead time. Just a reminder that the hardware conference
> call is today from 11-12 EST. Information is available on the WIKI.
> Rob NerhoodÂ |Â Experience Design Group |Â Ergonomics EngineerÂ
> Dell, Inc.Â |Â One Dell WayÂ |Â Round Rock, Texas 78682 - 7000
> direct 512.723.2763
> This communication and all attachments are confidential and may be legally
> privileged.Â If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or
> disclose any content to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail
> immediately, and (iii) please permanently delete this communication from your
> system.Â Failure to follow this process may be unlawful and subject to
> prosecution.Â Thank you for your cooperation.
- Next message in Thread: Robert_Nerhood@Dell.com: "Re: Reminder - Hardware Conference Call"
- Previous message in Thread: Robert_Nerhood@Dell.com: "Reminder - Hardware Conference Call"