Thread Subject: 2007 Meetings and Deliverables Plan
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Wed, Feb 21 2007 10:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: 2007 Meetings and Deliverables Plan"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Attached is a Word version of the Plan for the balance of our work. I hope
you will see
that it reflects many of the comments we have received during and between
Here are the key points:
1. 12 March deadline for a first draft of Subcommittee recommendations.
This is close, but we had
no alternative, given the many claims on our time at the end of March.
Please review the Template
we developed for this draft, also attached .
2. We will use the Subcommittee co-Chairs to help us decide on our editorial
process soon after
we receive these drafts.
3. No March or April meeting.
4. 3-day meetings in May and July, focused on Subcommittee work. The July
meeting will end with
a plenary discussion and decision about our delivery date: September or
- Next message in Thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: 2007 Meetings and Deliverables Plan"
- Previous message in Thread: None