Thread Subject: Re: Servers and other hardware
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Thomas Albin
Date: Wed, Feb 21 2007 2:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Servers and other hardware"
- Previous message in thread: Regina Caldanaro: "Servers and other hardware"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Does this mean that you want to do away with the "back room" exclusion?
On Feb 21, 2007, at 12:07 PM, Regina Caldanaro wrote:
> We've unofficially renamed ourselves "hardware" but the only
- Next message in Thread: email@example.com: "Re: Servers and other hardware"
- Previous message in Thread: Regina Caldanaro: "Servers and other hardware"