Thread Subject: Re: "closed software"
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Smith, Jamie
Date: Fri, Feb 23 2007 1:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Smith, Jamie: "Re: "closed software""
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: "closed software""
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I definitely agree that it should not be product specific. We have
folks that use refreshable Braille rather than speech as well.