Thread Subject: Re: Please do not top post
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 1:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Please do not top post"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Please do not top post"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"I asked Curtis about the screen reader usability of the greater than
symbols (>) at the beginning of each line. He recommended that we use double
quotes (") instead to enclose the portion of a posting to which we are
That does require additional text entry and manipulation--double quotes are
not one of the options for identifying replies in most email clients.