Thread Subject: Re: Meeting today PROMPTLY at 2pm.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brenda Battat
Date: Mon, Feb 26 2007 9:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jagbell: "Re: Meeting today PROMPTLY at 2pm."
- Previous message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Meeting today PROMPTLY at 2pm."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The number is posted on the TC subcommittee space. We use the same
number every week. It says that the call in number is stable and it is
listed I checked this morning. Should it be posted somewhere else?
Number is 877.825.8522 code 0835477#
Associate Executive Director
Hearing Loss Association of America (formerly SHHH)
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Bailey
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:34 AM
To: TEITAC Telecommunications Subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-telecom] Meeting today PROMPTLY at 2pm.
> What is the call in number since it is not listed on the website?
The digits were posted to the wiki early this morning.
The www.fedrcc.us Event ID is 677215.
- Next message in Thread: Jagbell: "Re: Meeting today PROMPTLY at 2pm."
- Previous message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Meeting today PROMPTLY at 2pm."