Thread Subject: Subcommittee Meeting Grid
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, Feb 27 2007 5:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The conference calls pretty much have stable dial-in numbers (and access
codes). No so the captioning. Once consequence of this is that there
continues to be some minor issues with getting updated FedRCC Event IDs
posted to the lists and to the subcommittee home work pages, despite the
heroic efforts Tom Brett has been making on reserving and tracking the
meetings. Increasing his charity further, Tom Brett has offered to
change his work habits so the coordination is even more transparent.
Please find the results at:
The calendar and subcommittee home work pages can just link to their
section of this grid.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None