Thread Subject: Re: FW: Meeting Time
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 2:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: FW: Meeting Time"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: FW: Meeting Time"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"I'll bet all the groups would like to know about this if it checks our
I believe this was one of the options posted on the original recommendations
from the Access Board. It is coming up in the other committees that having
the toll calls is not acceptable since it restricts participation of
consumers who are not affiliated with an organization who would pay for the
call. There has definitely been consumer interest so I do think we need to
consider this as we select our teleconf tools.