Thread Subject: comments on 5 March telecon
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Mon, Mar 05 2007 12:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
One thing that stands out for me is that those I work with in the blind
community think of .PDF as the initials of the devil and will not link
Another is that the inclusion of an alternative rendering MUST be right
with the one to which it is an alternative else "separate but equal"
rears its head.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None