Thread Subject: Re: Cognitive - compatibility
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Mon, Mar 05 2007 4:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Slatin, John M: "Re: Cognitive - compatibility"
- Previous message in thread: Slatin, John M: "Re: Cognitive - compatibility"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"Is there software for authoring text that doesn't also render text?"
John, there is software for rendering text that doesn't also allow
authoring, such as the Adobe reader, MS Office viewers, or even Web
browsers. If such software uses accessibility APIs sufficiently, then ATs
for people with cognitive disabilities could provide the function.