Thread Subject: Re: Please do not top post
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 5:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Please do not top post"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Please do not top post"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"For those using Outlook, it lets you specify what characters you want
inserted to the left for the old part of an email.
Options- preferences tab - email options button"
Yeah but OE and others do not have that option which I think is pretty bad