Thread Subject: Re: Hardware Draft Report Posted to WIKI
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Tue, Mar 06 2007 9:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Hardware Draft Report Posted to WIKI"
- Previous message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Hardware Draft Report Posted to WIKI"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
My apologies. Try this one.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Debbie
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 10:42 AM
To: TEITAC desktop/portable (hardware) subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-hardware] Hardware Draft Report Posted to WIKI
The link is not correct. Says there is no text for this page.
----- Original Message -----
From: < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:34 AM
Subject: [teitac-hardware] Hardware Draft Report Posted to WIKI
First of all, thanks to Gregg V who created a report template on the
General page which was "borrowed" for the Hardware page.
A first draft of the subcommittee report has been posted. It
incorporates various comments, feedback, and conversations over the last
several weeks. Please take a look, comment, fill in blanks, etc. If
you have a major changes, please engage the listserv for conversation.
Rob & Randy
Rob Nerhood | Experience Design Group | Ergonomics Engineer
Dell, Inc. | One Dell Way | Round Rock, Texas 78682 - 7000
This communication and all attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please
do not read or disclose any content to others, (ii) please notify the
sender by reply mail immediately, and (iii) please permanently delete
this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may
be unlawful and subject to prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Hardware Draft Report Posted to WIKI"
- Previous message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Hardware Draft Report Posted to WIKI"