Thread Subject: FW: Must a Network Card conform to Sec 508?
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Baquis David
Date: Wed, Mar 07 2007 9:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: FW: Must a Network Card conform to Sec 508?"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
On the chance that some TEITAC members are not fully in touch with the
real-life needs of feds and the problems they are having with 508, here
is an example below from the front line.
- Next message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: FW: Must a Network Card conform to Sec 508?"
- Previous message in Thread: None