Thread Subject: Re: revised 24 c-f proposal
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Sean Hayes
Date: Fri, Mar 09 2007 8:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: revised 24 c-f proposal"
- Previous message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: revised 24 c-f proposal"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
An open ended grant no. But your specific example was a grant to create a video; which I think fits. Not that I think this is a very germaine argument to whether the language is necessary though.
Standards and Policy Team
Accessible Technology Group
mob +44 7977 455002
office +44 117 9719730