Thread Subject: Re: revised 24 c-f proposal[pleaseremove "permanently"
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Baronas, Jean
Date: Fri, Mar 09 2007 12:55 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Baronas, Jean: "Re: revised 24 c-f proposal[pleaseremove "permanently""
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Gregg, thanks, best to remove permanent because in the Federal sector
(the Nation's Archivist) views permanent as meaning "forever." This has
been dogma since the mid 1980's. This media is not permanent. How
about" "embedded in the video track."
Thanks a lot.
- Next message in Thread: Baronas, Jean: "Re: revised 24 c-f proposal[pleaseremove "permanently""
- Previous message in Thread: None