Thread Subject: 1194.23(k)(2)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Thomas Albin
Date: Fri, Mar 09 2007 2:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: 1194.23(k)(2)"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Sorry to be such a broken record on this, but I still don't
understand whether or not a decision was made regarding the
recommendation to the committee regarding 1194.23(k)(2). It was
originally proposed to leave the language as currently written in
508, e.g. "...and shall not require tight grasping, pinching or
twisting of the wrist" . I thought that I heard a decision to re-
word this as "...and shall not require pinching, twisting of the
wrist or tight grasping"? Was a decision made regarding this?
- Next message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: 1194.23(k)(2)"
- Previous message in Thread: None