Thread Subject: Re: blockquotes
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Thu, Oct 19 2006 6:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: blockquotes"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
There is a long boring thread on this subject over in softweb:
I would appreciate it if anyone in the tools group thinks the advice I gave was counter productive to let me know. I appreciate Jared backing me up. Our lists are new, so now is the time to introduce etiquette. I am not so happy that Don would assert that the evils of top posting is a visual thing. I have tried to disabuse him of that notion. When pressed, he will cheerfully admit that he almost never reads content below a top posted message. The reverse threading and extraneous formating when combined with the limited compensating ability of assistive technology makes such a task absurdly onerous for a screen reader user. When replying to a list, what is so hard about Control-A, delete?
P.S.: Gregg, you need to add a hard return after dash dash space in your sig for the standard filtering to catch it.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: blockquotes"