Thread Subject: Re: 22(l) and 22(m) Scripts, applets,and plug-ins
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Mon, Mar 12 2007 3:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: 22(l) and 22(m) Scripts, applets,and plug-ins"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Last week we didn't get to our discussion of the proposal for the Web part
that would eliminate the need for the current 22 (m) which points back to
the software part.  This is on the agenda for this week. There weren't
many comments so please be sure you have reviewed it If we can agree on
it, this will be our recommendation to the TEITAC for the Web part.
In particular, we need to decide what to do about the two provisions that
are in 1194.21 that are not included in the proposal:
1. Not interfering or disabling accessibility features of other products or
the operating system.
2. Not overriding the user's display settings
These two requirements are not in WCAG 2.0. Proposals anyone?
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: 22(l) and 22(m) Scripts, applets,and plug-ins"