Thread Subject: Re: 24(e) - simplified version
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: geoff freed
Date: Mon, Mar 12 2007 7:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: 24(e) - simplified version"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 24(e) - simplified version"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
looks good to me.
On Mar 12, 2007, at 10:23 AM, Andrew Kirkpatrick wrote:
> I've tried to capture the issues that we've been talking about AND
> the standard more readable and understandable. This included removing
> the text referring to individuals and the resulting need for the
> reference to groups. See what you think:
> 24(e) At the time of playback, captions and/or audio descriptions must
> be either (a) capable of being turned on and off ("closed"), or (b)
> visible or audible to all users when user-preferences to turn captions
> or audio descriptions on are not available ("open").
> Andrew Kirkpatrick
> Corporate Accessibility Engineering Lead
> Adobe Systems
> = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: 24(e) - simplified version"
- Previous message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 24(e) - simplified version"