Thread Subject: MEETING NEXT WEEK -- will start 30 minutes laterand run for just ONE HOUR
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Mar 12 2007 4:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
There is a teleconference call with all the subcommittee chairs next Monday
that runs over the first 30 minutes of our meeting time.
So we will start 30 minutes late - and just run for one hour next week.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None