Thread Subject: "special" products
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Thomas Albin
Date: Sun, Mar 18 2007 2:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I have a note from one of our calls to the effect that a "special"
product cannot be sold to the government to meet the requirements of
section 508, for example a specal accessible keyboard. If such a
device were made available to anyone, would that remove the prohibition?
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None