Thread Subject: cost/benefit
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Tue, Mar 20 2007 8:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: William Loughborough: "cost/benefit"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
At the last teleconference we discussed approaches to economic impact
analyses. My preliminary "brainstorm" is now at
I hope we can get a better way of presenting the "benefits of the costs"
so that the Access Board can be allies in advocacy in these matters.
Other approaches are being explored by the Evaluation & Outreach Working
Group of the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/bcase/ should be must reading.
- Next message in Thread: William Loughborough: "cost/benefit"
- Previous message in Thread: None