Thread Subject: Re: Group A: 21(j) provide a range ofcontrastlevels
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Barrett, Don
Date: Thu, Oct 19 2006 3:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: Group A: 21(j) provide a rangeofcontrastlevels"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Group A: 21(j) provide a range of contrastlevels"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
" Current Section 508 wording:
" 21(j) When a product permits a user to adjust color and
" contrast settings, a variety of color selections capable of
" producing a range of contrast levels shall be provided.
If an application honors colors set by the system, isn't this standard
redundant and possibly could it be eliminated?
- Next message in Thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: Group A: 21(j) provide a rangeofcontrastlevels"
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Group A: 21(j) provide a range of contrastlevels"