Thread Subject: Split 21 c into to provisions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Sat, Mar 24 2007 2:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Split 21 c into to provisions"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
21 c should be split into two provisions
The first half has to do with direct access.
The second half has to do with AT compatibility.
Confusing and difficult to report conformance with the two halves since they
are different domains.
If we look at this as "direct access or access via AT" then you can't even
say if both halves should conform.
They also are of benefit to different groups.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Split 21 c into to provisions"
- Previous message in Thread: None