Thread Subject: Re: Group A: 21(a) keyboard operation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Travis Roth
Date: Thu, Oct 19 2006 5:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Travis Roth: "Re: Group A: 21(a) keyboard operation"
- Previous message in thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: Group A: 21(a) keyboard operation"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"To desire that a screen reader user be able to draw is beyond what 508 was
meant to do."
Keyboard access is used by more users than just screen reader users. I
encourage consideration of all users.
(804) 749-8646 (office)
(402) 466-0907 (direct)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Experts in Section 508 Compliance & Accessibility
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may
have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. Thank you.
- Next message in Thread: Travis Roth: "Re: Group A: 21(a) keyboard operation"
- Previous message in Thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: Group A: 21(a) keyboard operation"