Thread Subject: Re: Group A: 21(j) provide arangeofcontrastlevels
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Thu, Oct 19 2006 7:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jessica M. Brodey: "Re: Group A: 21(j) provide arangeofcontrastlevels"
- Previous message in thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Group A: 21(j) provide arangeofcontrastlevels"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"[jonathan] I think this is an either or provision. Either follow OS
"settings or provide color "combinations.
"[Don Barrett wrote] Sounds as if it could be in one standard which provides
options to the developer while "maintaining a level of conformance depending
upon the choice made.
Agreed, I've always though these should have been combined into 1 standard.
- Next message in Thread: Jessica M. Brodey: "Re: Group A: 21(j) provide arangeofcontrastlevels"
- Previous message in Thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Group A: 21(j) provide arangeofcontrastlevels"