Thread Subject: Re: Voting machine procurement litigation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Weinstein, Michael
Date: Tue, Mar 27 2007 7:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Voting machine procurement litigation"
- Previous message in thread: email@example.com: "Re: Voting machine procurement litigation"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I sympathize with the time and effort required to defend against a
protest, but it is the ability to protest an award that could lead to
effective enforcement of Section 508.
Michael Weinstein, Esq.
Systems Research and Applications Corporation
3434 Washington Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22201
This electronic message transmission contains information from SRA
International, Inc. which may be confidential, privileged or
proprietary. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify us by telephone at 866-584-2143 immediately.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Voting machine procurement litigation"
- Previous message in Thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Voting machine procurement litigation"