Thread Subject: possible mouse-related standards,just to get started
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Barrett, Don
Date: Thu, Oct 19 2006 7:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: possible mouse-related standards,just to get started"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I know I'm really jumping the gun here, but I am not as good as many of
you are in discussing theoretical constructs without the benefit of
concrete examples. I throw out the following standard to all of you to
ignore, beat up, modify, etc. as a possible adjunct to 21 A. I may be
totally on the wrong track and am happy to find that out as well.
When software is designed to run on a system that has a mouse or other
pointing device, product functions which involve the manipulation of
screen objects to support pictorial or graphical representations shall
be executable from a keyboard.
- Next message in Thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: possible mouse-related standards,just to get started"
- Previous message in Thread: None