Thread Subject: No meeting tomorrow
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Larry Goldberg
Date: Tue, Mar 27 2007 5:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: No meeting tomorrow"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Sorry for the late notice.
The drafting committee has our most recent materials and will be working on
creating the overall draft recommendations for all of our perusal.
I believe we are still awaiting some revised draft language from Tony and
Sean (?) to help further define the needs for captions or caption
equivalents in video sources other than those regulated by the FCC.
Let's trade that language around on this list - and any other further
adjustments tot he work now posted on the wiki.
I'll be in touch about next week's meeting - it will probably be good to get
a status report then.
Larry Goldberg, Director
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Carl and Ruth Shapiro Family
National Center for Accessible Media (NCAM)
125 Western Ave.
Boston, MA 02134
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Re: No meeting tomorrow"
- Previous message in Thread: None