Thread Subject: Calendar
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Tue, Oct 10 2006 8:54 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Calendar"
- Previous message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Calendar"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Thanks, Jared, for setting up the Google calendar. Now, unfortunately,
there will be a lot of stuff to put on it! Do you want to open up its admin
so that anyone on this working group plus the subcommittee co-chairs can add
and edit entries? Or will someone from the Access Board act as calendaring
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =