Thread Subject: Re: comments on draft
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Poehlman
Date: Wed, Mar 28 2007 12:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "comments on draft"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Jim, Track changes do not show up here.
On Mar 26, 2007, at 9:33 AM, Jim Tobias wrote:
Here are my comments, in the same document as Gregg's, in Track Changes.
We have just a few big issues, as I see it:
1. How to phrase the requirements for text and video conversation
capabilities, both direct
2. How to provide detailed platform-specific guidance while remaining
3. Clear definitions of some terms.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "comments on draft"