Thread Subject: Re: a helpful reference
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Thu, Mar 29 2007 1:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: a helpful reference"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
As our silence regarding how to define, and then recommend real
requirements for people with cognitive disabilities grows, here is a
link that on the surface may appear unrelated, but may in reality be
This paper describes some interesting aspects to encoding knowledge into
web content that can be used to allow interpretation of content in an
automated fashion. This functionality may in reality be far more useful
for people with cognitive disabilities to allow the systems to perform
tasks to make their access easier than it is even for people who are
For those who are interested, I'm simply providing this as a "food for
thought" item, and in fact have not absorbed the concepts fully myself
DHS office on Accessible Systems & Technology
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: a helpful reference"
- Previous message in Thread: None