Thread Subject: Allen's proposal for a new section on content
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Fri, Mar 30 2007 1:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Allen's proposal for a new section oncontent"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Please carefully review Allen's proposal on content before next week. 
As I said yesterday in the meeting, I added a phrase to the beginning of
each one to cover a concern that was raised about applicability; that is,
you only have to provide an encoding mechanism for table headers if the
content format supports data tables.
I provided some comments and questions on the wiki "discuss" page.  Feel
free to add your comments to the wiki or to post them here on the mailing
list and we will summarize before next week's call.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Allen's proposal for a new section oncontent"
- Previous message in Thread: None