Thread Subject: TEITAC update
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Fri, Mar 30 2007 4:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: TEITAC update"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
To all TEITAC members:
Thanks to all of you for the work you're putting into TEITAC. Here's an
1. Editorial Working Group. The EWG has been established; its members are
Michele Budris, Allen Hoffman, Mike Paciello, and Jim Tobias. We will be
meeting this coming
Tuesday, April 3. Soon thereafter we will release the template for the 2nd
draft of subcommittee
reports. The EWG will present its proposals for the Final Report at the May
face-to-face meeting, and will prepare an interim report to the Access
Board's May meeting
on May 31, 2007.
2. Webinars. (For our purposes, we are defining "webinar" as a combination
of a conference call
and some visual content such as web pages or slides.) There are several
topics of relevance to
TEITAC that will not be able to be delivered to a plenary, or are of
interest only to some
members. We are encouraging you to plan a webinar for any relevant topics.
fit into a subcommittee's domain, and some cut across subcommittees. In
order to assure
accessibility, we are asking you to provide the visual material at least a
week in advance.
Access Board staff will review it, then post it on the wiki. We expect the
to reach out to all potential attendees via the mailing lists and the wiki.
If you need any
assistance with this, please contact Mike or Jim.
3. May Face-to-Face Meeting. The agenda will include 2 unopposed meeting
times for each
subcommittee, and sufficient plenary time to discuss and (we hope) resolve
the design of the
Final Report. If there are other topics that you want addressed, and they
are not suitable
for a webinar or conference call, please refer them to Mike and Jim by April
Thanks again for all your efforts!
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: TEITAC update"
- Previous message in Thread: None