Thread Subject: API Requirements proposal
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Mon, Apr 02 2007 6:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: William Loughborough: "Re: API Requirements proposal"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The API requirements sub-group is ready to put forward a proposal for
modifications to 1194.21 (c), (d), and (f). 
Please review this proposal and provide your comments and feedback via the
mailing list. We will add this to the agenda for Wednesday's meeting.
- Next message in Thread: William Loughborough: "Re: API Requirements proposal"
- Previous message in Thread: None