Thread Subject: Re: API Requirements proposal
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Mon, Apr 02 2007 6:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: API Requirements proposal"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "API Requirements proposal"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:
> Please review this proposal and provide your comments and feedback via the
> mailing list. We will add this to the agenda for Wednesday's meeting.
This seems OK. Interesting that the term "API" is absent.