Thread Subject: Reminder: Meeting tomorrow
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Tue, Apr 03 2007 5:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Reminder: Meeting tomorrow"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We will have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow from 1 - 2:30 PM
Eastern time. The agenda is now available.  Mailing list summary
discussions will be available sometime tomorrow morning.
As requested last week, we will start the technical discussion with Allen's
proposal to add a section on content encoding scheme requirements.
We will also finally get to Rich's presentation on future directions of Web
applications. Rich will be using the following slides during the
(See attached file: Future of Web Applications 04-04-07.ppt)
And he will be doing a live demo. For the live demo, we will be using a
screen sharing tool which, regrettably, is not accessible. We will make
accommodations for those who can't see the screen, however, by describing
what is visually taking place.
To access the tool, you need to have at least Flash 7 installed and then go
to http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/teitac. Just enter your name in the Guest
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Reminder: Meeting tomorrow"