Thread Subject: FW: log onto internet AND telephone problems
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: John Combs (jcombs)
Date: Tue, Apr 03 2007 5:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The attached Word documention is an article from the UN World Health
Organization (WHO) about RFI "hypersensitivity."
Here is the same article on the WHO web page:
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None