Thread Subject: Re: Summary of proposed newWeband Softwareprovisions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Lazzaro, Joe (ITD)
Date: Wed, Apr 04 2007 9:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Smith, Jamie: "Re: Summary of proposed newWeband Softwareprovisions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Regarding "text only" web pages as alternatives, I'd recommend inserting
language recommending using this as a last resort. Moreover, if a "text
only" page is utilized, it should pull information from the same source
as the "non text only" page.
Manager: Assistive Technology Group
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Information Technology Division
One Ashburton Place
Boston, MA 02108
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Smith, Jamie: "Re: Summary of proposed newWeband Softwareprovisions"