Thread Subject: Re: Summary of proposednewWeband Softwareprovisions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Travis Roth
Date: Wed, Apr 04 2007 12:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Summary of proposednewWeband Softwareprovisions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The language "text-only" seems to elliminate a lot of accessible
And how does "text-only" apply to an interactive website where the user
needs to have access to forms, etc.?
An equivalent, alternative presentation is needed as a last resort when the
original cannot be made acessible for all.
(804) 749-8646 (office)
(402) 466-0907 (direct)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Experts in Section 508 Compliance & Accessibility
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received. Thank you.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Summary of proposednewWeband Softwareprovisions"