Thread Subject: Re: Flashing provisions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Mon, Apr 09 2007 12:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Flashing provisions"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Flashing provisions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Regarding your comment:
I still don't understand how the field of vision can be determined by
the developer and be accurate for the variety of screen
sizes/resolutions and visual abilities of the end-users.
I believe Trace is providing a tool to test this provision.