Thread Subject: Re: Authoring Tools
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Tue, Apr 10 2007 6:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Authoring Tools"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Authoring Tools"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:
> - allow the author to utilize all accessibility features defined by the
> content format
It would help to have more pro-active language than "allow".
* It's not just the "accessibility features" that must be "utilized",
it's all features.
* We must avoid the possibility of NotePad level "accessibility features."
If the tool does have an "assessment feature" it must be accessible and