Thread Subject: Re: Reach Range
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Wed, Apr 11 2007 6:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Reach Range"
- Previous message in thread: Robert_Nerhood@Dell.com: "Re: Reach Range"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Based on Jim's feedback, it looks like the DOJ Standards have the
side-reach reference so there would be no changes to the 508
requirements. That sound about right??
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:06 AM
To: TEITAC desktop/portable (hardware) subcommittee
Cc: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: Re: [teitac-hardware] Reach Range
Thanks Rob. Jim Pecht also points out that from the illustrations
(figure 1 and 2) it is clear that (j) is about side reach.
CC'ing the SCCP folks since this comes from 1194.25.