Thread Subject: Re: Authoring Tools
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Wed, Apr 11 2007 7:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: Authoring Tools"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Authoring Tools"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Hoffman, Allen wrote:
> Any software or collection of software components used by people...
> ah: I like it. How can we make it more testable?
I wonder if this must be limited to "used by people"? Perhaps add "or
their agents, or machine-readable content that affects accessibility."?