Thread Subject: Re: Authoring Tools
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Truesdell Nick
Date: Wed, Apr 11 2007 10:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Sailesh Panchang: "Re: Authoring Tools"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Authoring Tools"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
On a note of enforceability if a provision is going to require a
particular tool to provide access to a set of functions/attributes
dubbed accessibility features then would it also be necessary to
quantify these specific features in addition? If so then where would
Information Technology Accessibility Center - ITAC
Information Resources Accessibility Program - IRAP
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =