Thread Subject: Re: Documentation and TechnicalSupportSubcommittee
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Fratkin, Mike
Date: Fri, Oct 20 2006 1:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Takemura, Michael (HP Accessibility): "Documentation and Technical SupportSubcommittee"
- Previous message in thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Documentation and Technical SupportSubcommittee"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Mike Fratkin SSA - no conflicts at the present time
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 3:01 PM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [teitac-documentation] Documentation and Technical
Greetings everyone. As most of you know, I am the convener of the
subcommittee. As such, I would like to arrange the first meeting of the
subcommittee. I am hoping to have a conference call late next week to
take care of our initial business. This involves picking co-chairs and
setting the work plan for the Subcommittee. Please let me know of any
significant conflicts with either of the times and dates listed below.
I will get information out to everyone about the call logistics as soon
as I get them finalized.
October 26th at 4:00 Eastern Time
October 27th at 2:00 Eastern Time
Thanks everyone and I look forward to working with you all.
Assistant Vice President, Government Relations
1425 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Please note change of address effective 6/26/06:
Be an angel of change. You can change the lives of people living with
disabilities. Earn your wings at http://www.easterseals.com
- Next message in Thread: Takemura, Michael (HP Accessibility): "Documentation and Technical SupportSubcommittee"
- Previous message in Thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Documentation and Technical SupportSubcommittee"