Thread Subject: New Version of Flat Sortable
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Fri, Apr 13 2007 9:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The general group has created a revised version of the Linear Sortable
- makes it clearer when provisions apply
- separates out content from other products
- has some (but not all ) short names fixed to better match groups
new provisions (this will continue to improve over time)
- also is continually updated to include new wordings from the
groups. Send a note when you see things that were missed.
to see it click on the following link,
http://trace.wisc.edu/semipub/filter/ByDocumentAll.html then select
"SHORT NAMES ONLY" and hit FILTER.
(you can also use other views to get more detailed info)
(there is also a version that just gives you the items your group is working
http://trace.wisc.edu/semipub/filter/index.html (bottom choice)
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None